Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009, Here We Come!!! Happy New Year!!!

It’s been awhile since I last posted to this blog. It has been a whirlwind of a holiday. My family has had probably the best Christmas ever. We had a good deal of family time enjoying each others’ company. Family came from out of town and I have had a ball. My darling children enjoyed the love flowing from family and friends through gifts and fun. I am so grateful to Almighty God for His many blessings in my life.

I am particularly excited about 2009. This has been quite the roller coaster of a year. Looking back, I have seen and heard of things I never anticipated happening. Our first African-American president, the stock market crashing, wars and rumors of war. Through it all, all glory belongs to God for we are still standing. Standing on His Word with our necks stretched out expectant and eagerly awaiting His movement and His return. If you do not know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please give your life to Him. It is a decision you will never regret; a choice for which you will be eternally grateful.

I am excited for what this year will bring because I know it is marked for greatness. I am looking forward to blogging more, sharing my thoughts and hearing from others. God bless you all and Happy New Year!

P.S. I am not prepared to send Christmas cards for 2009. I never did make that list. LOL!!

No comments: